Here are some frequently asked questions about shipping, wholesale pricing, mission involvement, and why we give away Anchored in Hope in lieu of Bibles.
When can I expect to receive my book?
Your book will be shipped through the United States Postal Service. The expected time of arrival is between 7-10 business days. If after 14 business days you have not received your book, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can track your package.
What is the shipping rate per book?
Standard shipping for one book is $2.66. Priority shipping of $7.25 with a 2-3 day delivery is available upon request.
What name will appear on my credit card statement with book purchase?
All orders go through the publisher. Premiere Advantage Publishing, LLC. is the name that will appear on your credit card statement.
Would you like to become more involved in our mission?
Great! There are several ways you can participate in sharing the good news of Jesus while extending a hand of hope to women at risk—
- Join our growing community of believers at www.facebook.com/BeyondBeliefMinistries;
- Recommend Anchored in Hope to a friend;
- Share a link to BeyondBeliefMinistries.org with your friends and social networks;
- Give Anchored in Hope books as gifts;
- Use Anchored in Hope as a witnessing/evangelizing tool;
- Advocate for Anchored in Hope to be read in your book club, discussion group, or Bible study; or
- Host a fund-raising event by contacting SueRosendahl@beyondbeliefministries.org and inviting her to share her story with your church, club, or Christian organization.
If you'd like more involvement, please drop us a line at email@example.com
Do you offer wholesale pricing?
Yes! We offer wholesale pricing on book purchases of twelve or more. And even with wholesale pricing we honor our commitment to give away one book for every two sold!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
- According to a recent survey, the average American household has 3 Bibles;
- Only 22% of Americans read the Bible;
- Less than 24% believe the Bible to be the Holy Word of God;
- Only 49% of evangelicals read their Bible;
- The Bible's sheer size can overwhelm potential readers; and
- Many unfamiliar with the Bible share the preconceived notion that its contents are far too complex to understand.
For these reasons the likelihood of a complimentary Bible being opened and read is slim to none, and if God's Word is never opened, His life-giving message may never be found. Anchored in Hope serves as a nonthreatening witnessing/evangelizing tool designed to reach the lost and reinvigorate the believers' faith. It's not a replacement for the Bible, but with over 500 Scripture references woven throughout the manuscript, it's a window into the Word that eases and encourages readers to open a Bible and get to know God.
This objective is achieved by adding a three chapter postscript to the end of the memoir —
- God's Ultimate Gift is a mini case for Christ, the story of the Prodigal Son, and a prayer inviting Jesus into a personal relationship.
- Growing in Godliness touches key aspects of the Christian life—being called out of darkness, God’s Holy Spirit, prayer, Bible study, serving, tithing, and bearing fruit.
- Eternal Hope of Glory is a synopsis of end time events—Jesus’ promise to return, the rapture, the transformation, the tribulation, the Glorious Appearing, judgment, and eternity.