Is Your Church, Club, or Christian Organization Looking for Creative Ways to Raise Funds?
Invite Sue Rosendahl, founder of Beyond Belief Ministries and author of Anchored in Hope: An Awe-Inspiring True Story Where Blessings & Miracles Confirm God’s Amazing Love & Faithfulness, to share her compelling story with your audience to help you reach your financial goals.
It’s easy to get started—
- Contact Sue to set a date.
- Plan the event around a need that inspires support.
- Choose the type of event you’d like to host.
It can be as simple or involved as you want to make it.
- Pancake Breakfast
- Coffee & Doughnuts
- Afternoon Tea
- Spaghetti Dinner
- Taco Bar
- Ice Cream Sundaes
- A holiday or theme-based event
Money can be raised in 3 ways—
- Tickets to the event can be pre-sold.
- Church, organization, or club members can to host a table, inviting family and friends to fill the seats.
- Raffle something off at the event.
- Include a Silent Auction.
- Proceeds from additional book sales.
- Bake Sale.
- Cake Walk.